Sunday, April 5, 2015

New Name!

Hello everyone! So, I sat down on Friday and randomly decided I would update my blog, but I ended up changing the name and URL instead. I did not realize that all my links to To Be Real would be lost, though. This is still the same blog, but now under the name Margins, which I've been considering switching to for awhile. The URL change is what messed everything up. I was previously at emily-tobereal.blogspot.com but I am now at emilyseals.blogspot.com

Sorry for the confusion! And please, Follow my blog with Bloglovin

--Emily

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, congrats on your new name!! NAME CHANGES ARE FUN. xD I freaked out when I changed my name about the urls all messing up and stuff...I know there's a way to redirect in blogger, but I'm not sure if you have to set that up before the change or not. Hope everyone can find you!! :)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete