Monday, May 25, 2015

in which I flail about new camera lens, then cats // Part Two

So I posted part one of these photos last night, so if you missed them, you can check them out here

These photos were taken a day later, when the kittens were a bit more active. They're still pretty shy, but curious and playful and adorable. They fall over a lot.

These three are about four weeks old, but there are four more black kittens that are a little younger. I haven't gotten a good look at those yet, though. Their momma keeps them pretty tucked away. 

IMG_9869
IMG_9877
IMG_9884
IMG_9888
IMG_9892
IMG_9904
IMG_9913
IMG_9918
IMG_9965
~~~

Also, Happy Memorial Day / Towel Day!

--Emily

4 comments:

  1. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!! And you're getting the hand of your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need A LOT OF PRACTICE before I get it down, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are quite possibly the cutest kittens I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete