Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Authors I've Read the Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's prompt is which authors have you read the most books from? Honestly, I don't often stick to one author. In high school, I got on a Jodi Picoult kick and now own eleven of her novels, but I haven't read any of them in a long time. And I also typically don't read series. I'm kind of against them.

So here's a list of authors that I've read the most, with the number of books in parenthesis beside the name.

series:
34186511235712

J. K. Rowling (7)
favorite: Prizoner of Azkaban? Sorcerer's Stone? Half-Blood Prince? I CANNOT CHOOSE.

Stephenie Meyer (4 + 1)
favorite: Twilight, but I loved The Host

Marissa Meyer (3.8)
favorite: Cinder


stand-alones:
Shakespeare (8) 
favorite: Julius Caesar

Ellen Hopkins (6)
favorite: Burned (this technically has a sequel, but I haven't read it)

Jodi Picoult (6)
favorite: Nineteen Minutes

John Green (4)
favorite: tie between Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars

Lois Lowry (4)
favorite: The Giver

Mitch Albom (3.5)
favorite: For One More Day

Roald Dahl (3)
favorite: The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me

--Emily