Sunday, September 6, 2015

Summer 2015 Photos // Part Two


I finally have some free time to finish part two of my summer photos! If you missed part one, you can see it here.

So Deacon and will be attending a wedding next weekend, but we haven't been able to travel back and forth to our hometown very much since we've had Rex. Basically, we don't know anyone who could watch him while we're gone and we don't have many options of where to stay once we get here. The obvious choice would be at my parents' house, but they have a dog and an inside cat. We weren't sure how Rex would do, but we wanted to know before the wedding, so we decided to visit for Labor Day weekend.

Rex has been doing pretty well, actually. There's been a couple spats between him and Romeo (the dog), and Willow (the cat) is terrified to go near him, but overall it's worked out rather well.

Downside: I was too preoccupied with getting him ready for the trip that I forgot to pack my camera. And even worse! I FORGOT TO PACK AN EXTRA BOOK. I finished reading Wintergirls on Friday night and didn't bring my Kindle with me, so I've been sifting through my sister's copy of Prisoner of Azkaban even though I was planning to put it off for a little while. I have Throne of Glass on audiobook but I'm seriously struggling with it. I find it so boring! I would have quit long ago if I wasn't determined to see what all the hype was about. So far, I'm unimpressed.

So I'm sorry I don't have any new photos to share with you guys! These are all from scattered parts of the summer. I will have more photos of Kyle and Jenna soon(ish) though, which I hope you guys will love as much as I do.

IMG_0035
IMG_0070
IMG_0245
IMG_0268
IMG_0300
IMG_0312
IMG_0438
IMG_0445
IMG_0454
IMG_1247
IMG_1255
IMG_1261
IMG_1300
IMG_0001
IMG_1281
IMG_1284
~~~

I'll try to keep posting regularly, but this semester has me crazy so it might not be as frequent. Hope everyone is doing well, and please tell me: Am I the only person alive who doesn't like Throne of Glass? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

--Emily