Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptations That I'm Dying For


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's prompt is all about book-to-movie adaptations...which is something that I'm pretty fond of. So these are the ones I'm excited for, and the ones that Hollywood needs to jump on.


Looking Forward To:
The Night Circus (in development)
Looking for Alaska (pre-production)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (post-production)
Thirteen Reasons Why (TV Mini Series, premieres 2016)
Mockingjay Part 2 (premieres November 20, 2015)
A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series, due to debut 2016)
Unwind (pre-production - casting)



Needs to Happen:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (THIS WOULD BE AWESOME AND THAT IS ALL)
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas  (I didn't care for the book, but I think it would make an awesome movie)
Abarat by Clive Barker (As long as the didn't CGI the crap out of everything)
I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak (This would be so intense!)

--Emily
currently listening to: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift