Sunday, March 26, 2017

Petit Vour Unboxing // March 2017



I really enjoyed last month's Petit Vour box and was super excited to get this month's in the mail. If you've never heard of Petit Vour, it's a monthly subscription featuring products that are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. The subscription is $15 a month and features about four products (typically 1 color item, 1 hair care item or fragrance, 1 skincare item, and 1 body care item), with some full sizes and some samples. You can subscribe here.

It seems like this month is more focused on skincare than anything else, but that's okay with me, especially since last month's box was so diverse.



Kani Botanicals // Galaxy Milk Illuminating Beauty Oil
IMG_9906
Our first product is an oil highlighter that can be worn alone or mixed in with another product. It's designed to provide "a subtle glow while blurring the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles." This is the 7 mL travel size.

I'm not really one for highlighters, but this one looks really pretty and smells great, so I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Retail price: $16
(full size: 14 mL for $32)



METTA // Intensive Replenishing Face Balm
IMG_9920
According to the card: A deeply hydrating vegan balm, formulated with rare East African shea butter, cold-pressed oils and botanical ingredients to help soften, moisturize and promote skin suppleness.

This is meant to be applied at night after washing your face. It smells amazing and I'm anxious to try it, except it contains macadamia oil. My husband is allergic to tree nuts, so we try to avoid products with those ingredients. So unfortunately, I probably won't be able to use this very much.

Retail price: $12.50 (60 mL)



Little Barn Apothecary // Blue Yarrow + Geranium Cleansing Oil
IMG_9880
According to the card: Clean, pure plant oils formulated to remove impurities from deep within pores. Easily dissolves makeup and buildup while deeply hydrating and toning skin.

To use, you just rub a bit onto your face, press a warm cloth to your skin, then wipe away. Pretty easy. I'm not sure how a cleansing oil will work with my naturally oily skin, but we'll see.

Retail price: $8 (sample size)
(full size: 115 mL for $32)



Forumulary55 // Rosehip & Clay Facial Mask
IMG_9871
According to the card: Detoxify and soften naturally with this gentle pink clay facial mask. This blend will draw out toxins without over drying the skin.

I'm pretty excited to try this one. It seems like pink clay is all the rage these days? And the package has enough for two uses, which is nice. It can be used as a normal mask or as an exfoliator.

Retail price: $8

~~~
So it seems we got some high-quality products this time. The total value of the box adds up to be $44.50. I think a lot of people will enjoy these, even if they're not all quite for me. I'm planning to use them throughout the month, and then I'll do one big review post after April's box.

Be sure to tell me if you've used any of these!

--Emily


~~~
My blog has recently moved from emilyseals.blogspot.com to mixedmargins.com
Follow me on Bloglovin' here.